Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Great Birthday Present!

So I officially lost 10% of my body weight this past week! I've lost nearly 25 pounds since starting Weight Watchers, which is equivalent to the weight of 3 gallons of milk. I'm ecstatic!

This week was the week of my birthday as well, which made the loss that much more wonderful. What a great birthday present! But that also made it more challenging as well. Who doesn't want to celebrate another year of life? And that celebrating usually comes in the form of cake, drinks and a sumptuous meal. Well, I managed to get in all three but budgeted everything against the Weight Watchers Points system. I was proud of myself for enjoying myself, but not going overboard. Also, I tried to make it more about my day (of course) and the people I celebrated with, instead of the food. I like this new person I'm becoming. I think I'll keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment